Interrogating a apron


Now its time to ask some questions! 


I used to think this ALL the time.

Is an apron really necessary?

No, it isn't, but it definitely helps. Usually (more like all the time) I start baking and I start to get out the ingredients, then I remember
"Oh, my apron!"
This happens all the time, (Funny thing is the same day I wrote this post I baked and I actually put my apron before I started getting my ingredients)

Are aprons annoying?

I don't know about all the other thousands of bakers out there, but for me? I honestly LOVE wearing an apron! (Who knows why?) I mean why would It be annoying? But, of course, I don't know if it's different for other people.

And for the last question...

Does an apron even work?

I have to say..... YES! Well, at least the apron I use. But there is probably a bunch of cheap aprons, but the one I use was sowed by my older sister a long time and it keeps me covered!
 Aprons, you're cool.


Bake on!
Signed, FIA





Comments

Popular Posts