Cookie dough vs. actual cookie

 

I've heard a lot of people say that they prefer cookie dough more than the al cookie, including my siblings, and would I agree with them?

eh

Nah. 

I mean, while I'm baking  I pretty much always taste the batter. And some times, most of the time, it tastes delicious and I can't get enough of it and I'm like,



But.....



I feel secretly guilty, because, I know I'm not supposed to be eating the batter.......because it has raw eggs.....

And after a while, it tastes super gross and unhealthy maybe because it has raw eggs.....


But besides that the batters good, and gross, and unhealthy. But I understand that people do like it more than the actual cookie, and fine whatever, I promise to visit you in the hospital (JK) 


Here's a poll that you can vote in the comments and I'll update whatsoever. So put your opinion.


Cookie dough: 1

Cookie: 1

(One for cookie because I just voted) 


Bake on!

Signed, FIA


(P.S Don't ever, EVER taste waffle batter, I did today and I almost died of food poisoning, (JK, but it was terrible so please don't)



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts