What would we do without flour? (AKA the answer to all ya problems)

One of my biggest peeves and one of the things I hate about baking is STICKY DOUGH.

AHHHHHH

Very annoying and sticky  (Obviously) and it's like the most annoying thing about baking.

Thankfully,

us bakers have a secret superhero coming to save the day. 

*Trumpet fanfare* 


Flour

I know, I know it sounds boring, but like seriously, flour almost saves pretty much everything.

(almost)

Your batter is too liquidy?

Just call flour.

Your batter is falling apart?

Just call flour.

Your batter is to sticky?

Just call flour.

I always do this when my batter is too sticky, I take out some flour and rub it on my hand and it makes rolling the batter into balls so much better. The annoying part is that sometimes the batter gets on the fingertips and somehow makes it ways down and it's impossible to roll anymore so you have to wash your hands and repeat the process all over again. And half the time I'm too lazy to take out the flour again, but...

In the end, I always call flour. 


Bake on!

Signed, FIA

Comments

Popular Posts