What type of "Baker" am I?





As an amateur baker myself, I know that there are a lot of different types of baking.
Like bread baking, or Cakes and cupcakes, or (Everybody's favorite) Cookies!
I would have to say that baking runs in my family. My father bakes bread all the time. My mother makes special cakes like flan. My sister bakes cakes and cheesecakes(And is famous for her snickerdoodles)

But for me?

I would 100% say that I'm more of a cookie type. Yeah, I like to bake cakes, but my sister or mother usually makes the cakes, (Except one time when I baked this AMAZING blueberry cake). I always make cookies. My siblings usually BEG me to bake cookies (Especially, my brother)  and I usually make them at least once a week. So, yes, I'm the baker in the family (sweets wise) and I honestly LOVE IT! Baking is fun! Especially when it makes your siblings ADORE you! 
But whatever baker you are, Baking will ALWAYS be fun!


Bake on!
Signed FIA

Comments

Popular Posts